Redmi Vs. Realme : With the latest Redmi Note 11T 5G, Redmi, a popular Chinese OEM’s sub-brand, has expanded its affordable Note series portfolio in India. The business has added the new Redmi Note device to its semi-budget 5G smartphone lineup, and it has launched it in India at a competitive price of Rs 16,999, with an initial offer bringing the price down to Rs 15,999 for the base model.
While the look of the Redmi Note 11T 5G is nothing special, the company is attempting to provide a few excellent features for the price, including the latest mid-range MediaTek 810 mobile platform. To recall, Xiaomi’s left arm debuted the Redmi Note 10T a few months ago, with the vanilla edition costing under Rs 15,000 in India. The Redmi Note 11T 5G has been presented with a 90Hz panel, a RAM booster function that its rival Realme has recently applied in various smartphones. The new Redmi Note series phone has a few competitors in the market, like the Realme 8s 5G and the iQOO Z3, to name a few, based on its specs and price. We compare the Redmi Note 11T 5G to its direct competitor, the Realme 8s 5G, based on price and early specifications.
Price in India: Redmi Vs. Realme
Redmi Vs. Realme, The 6GB RAM/64GB storage edition of the Redmi Note 11T 5G costs Rs 16,999 in India. The 6GB/128GB storage variant will set you back Rs 17,999, while the 8GB/128GB storage version will set you back Rs 19,999. Redmi has offered a Rs 1,000 introductory price, with an additional Rs 1,000 immediate discount available to consumers who have an ICICI Bank credit card.
The Realme 8s 5G is priced similar as to the Realme 8s. With the base model (6GB/128GB) costing Rs 16,999 and the top model (8GB/128GB) costing Rs 19,999.
Features & specs:
The Redmi Note 11T 5G
- 6.6-inch FHD+ (1,0802,400 pixel resolution) display with a 90Hz adaptive refresh rate.
- Corning Gorilla Glass protection at the top.
- A MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor.
- RAM upto 8 GB
- Booster technology that virtually adds up to 3GB of additional RAM to increase speed.
- On the back, there’s a 50-megapixel primary sensor and an 8-megapixel secondary sensor.
- A 16-megapixel camera has been placed to the punch-hole cutout for selfies.
- On the left edge, a side-mounted fingerprint sensor doubles as a launcher for the voice assistant and the camera.
- 5,000mAh battery that enables a 33W rapid charge and is expected to last up to two days on a single charge.
- The phone also has an IP certification that protects it from spills and dust.
Realme 8s 5G
- The display is the same size (i.e. 6.5-inches) as the Realme 8 and has a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- A MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor.
- Dynamic RAM up to 13 GBs
- The phone includes a triple camera arrangement with a 64-megapixel primary sensor, a 2-megapixel portrait sensor, and a 2-megapixel macro sensor, which is comparable to the Redmi Note 11T’s front camera.
- Android 11 and their own custom skins.
- A 5,000mAh battery powers the Realme 8s 5G, which supports 33W Dart Charge fast charging.
Which one should you buy : Redmi Vs. Realme ?
If you appreciate design above all else. The Redmi Note 11T 5G’s elegant and curved shape will more than satisfy you.
In terms of processing hardware, front panel, and battery backup. Both are comparable in terms of theoretical specs, while real-world performance is dependent on how the devices are tuned. And how the hardware interacts with the software. In terms of the camera, the new Redmi phone outperforms the Realme 8s 5G. While the latter has a triple camera arrangement, the new Redmi phone has an ultra-wide-angle lens. Which gives it an edge. To summarize, considering the price, the Redmi Note 11T 5G can be regarded a safe choice.
Also Read: Symptoms, Transmission, and Treatment for World AIDS Day 2021
[…] Also Read: Redmi Vs. Realme : 11T 5G or 8s 5G? […]
[…] Also Visit: Redmi Vs. Realme : 11T 5G or 8s 5G? […]