Gemstones and their Significance in India. For numerous reasons, India has long been one of the most popular countries on the world map. One of these seasons for India’s popularity is gems, jewelry, stones, and beads. Since ancient times, the country’s mines have been a great source of the finest gemstones. The use of gems and jewelry has long been a part of our culture.
It is not a new thing for Indians to believe in gemstones. Since ancient times, Indians have believed in the power of gemstones.
These gemstones represent a ray of hope, and they are thought to contain energies that aid in the removal of hurdles or challenges that a person is experiencing.
Each planet is symbolized by a different gemstone. That carries out energies to transform unfavorable planetary conditions into favorable ones in a horoscope.
People in India regard gemstones as more than simply a piece of jewelry; they regard them as a positive source of energy and good luck.
Whether a common man or a celebrity, problems in one’s work or the beginning of a new phase of life. An individual’s horoscope and appropriate gemstones are recommended in order to be safeguarded from any negative repercussions.
Also Read: The Top Tea Estates in India to Visit
Gemstones in India
Ruby Gemstones (Manik)
Ruby (Manik) is a pinkish red to reddish precious stone from the ‘Corundum’ family. Which means ‘King of all Gemstones.’ in Sanskrit.
It’s about the planet ‘Sun.’ The sun not only governs bodily well-being and vigor. But also makes the individual the center of attention.
- Ruby is recommended by Indian Astrology for career advancement, social status, love, and power.
- Improves family relationships
- Strengthens and revitalizes one’s physical strength and vigor.
- Aids in the healing of the heart and the improvement of blood flow. It also aids in the protection of the heart from negative factors.
- Helps the individual in gaining power or central authority.
- The wearer becomes self-sufficient, and it also contributes to the growth of communication skills.
Also Visit: Fantasy Sports India
Pearl Gemstones (Moti)
Pearl is an organic stone. That ranges in color from pale to bluish grey and is thought to be worn to calm the planet Moon.
The stone is organic since it is formed inside a living organism known as a ‘Mollusc.’ The astrological importance of the pearl is well-known.
- Helps with mental stability and thought processes.
- Is extremely effective in controlling anger or any negative emotion
- Helps maintain harmony in maternal relationship.
- Keeps the relations more healthy and filled with love.
- Is great for eyes, skin and heart and keeps them healthy.
- Creases self-confidence
Red Coral Gemstones (Moonga)
Red Coral, also known as ‘Moonga’ or ‘Parval.’ Is regarded as an important gemstone in Indian Vedic astrology. It is a stone of energy, life, and ambition that depicts the planet ‘Mars.’
It is a deep red biological stone made by animals known as ‘Coral Polyps.’ When a coral polyp dies. Calcareous deposits build in its skeleton, which eventually change into Red Coral.
- Elevates energy levels of the wearer.
- Healing properties acts as a shield and protects against cuts, bruises and other injuries.
- Since it helps to bring optimism into relationships.
- It aids in the removal of irritability, poor temper, and excessive mood swings.
- It can also aid with financial management and professional advancement. Such as team management and leadership.
Emerald is a naturally green gemstone that belongs to the Beryl mineral family. A little yet powerful planet that has a significant impact on a person’s life.
- Helps in promoting financial growth.
- Helps in bringing success in creative ventures.
- Brings intellect and wisdom.
- Enhances oral communication skills.
- Maintains harmony and love in marital relationship.
Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)
Yellow Sapphire, often known as ‘Pukhraj,’ is a mineral belonging to the Corundum family.
The most well-known gemstone of all, it is associated with Jupiter (Brishaspati). The most powerful planet of all, according to traditional astrology.
- It is a holy gemstone that bestows favors on those who wear it.
- Brings in mental peace and helps attain spiritual knowledge.
- Helps in improving both economic and social status of the wearer.
- Brings in success and helps in aiming high in business and academic front.
- Helps maintain marital bliss and also proves to be beneficial in conceiving.
- Has healing properties which helps in rejuvenating the wearer’s health.
According to astrology. Diamond is one of the most essential gemstones. It represents the planet Venus (Shukra), which represents human passions.
However, it is especially good to Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius.
- Helps in dealing with negative energies as it is a rich source of power which helps eliminate supernatural fears.
- Helps to defeat and overcome the obstacles posed by the enemies or competitors.
- Enhances intellect and brings prosperity, success, fame, and maintains general and artistic abilities.
- Brings marital joy and aids in the harmony of love relationships.
- Aids in overall physical and mental health.
- Increases sexual stamina and strength.