Fino Payments Bank’s initial public offering (IPO) was fully subscribed within hours of its launch.

Fino Payments Bank IPO opens for subscription today (iStock)

Fino Payments Bank’s The subscription period for Fino Payments Bank’s 1,200-crore initial public offering (IPO) will begin on Friday, and the three-day share sale will end on November 2. Additionally, A price range of 560-577 per share has been set by the firm. Fino Payments announced on Thursday that it has raised $539 crore from anchor investors ahead of its first public offering.

Eventually, The IPO consists of a $300 million new issuance and a. 1.56 million equity share offer for sale (OFS) by promoter Fino Paytech.

Above all, Fino Payments Bank received 538 crore from 29 anchor investors on Thursday, ahead of its IPO. Fidelity, HSBC Global, Pinebridge, Birla Mutual Fund, Motilal Oswal. TATA Mutual Fund, SBI Life. Invesco, BNP Paribas, and Societe Generale, among others, have received shares, according to a stock market notice.

In addition, Fino Payments Bank’s Institutional investors will receive 75% of the IPO, according to the IPO filings. The remaining 25% of the book is open to non-institutional investors such as high-net-worth individuals, retail shareholders, and workers.

However, Blackstone GPV Capital Partners (Mauritius) VI-B FDI, Intel Capital Corporation. ICICI Bank, International Finance Corporation, HAV3. Holdings (Mauritius), and Bharat Petroleum Corporation are among the major investors in promoter Fino Paytech.

Retail investors have reacted positively to Nykaa.

For instance, Thanks to a strong response from retail investors, the. IPO of FSN E-Commerce Ventures, a multi-brand beauty, personal care, and fashion platform under. Nykaa, was fully subscribed on day one. The issue’s price range is $1,085-1,125 per share. The market lot is 12 shares, and the issue will close on November 1st.

Therefore, The IPO consists of a new issue of 630 crore shares and an offer for sale of. 4,721.92 crore shares by multiple selling shareholders, including promoters and investors.

Click here: T20 World Cup: India versus New Zealand is not a virtual quarterfinal; Afghanistan must not be underestimated – Harbhajan Singh
Read more about: Smriti Mandhana says “WBBL experience will definitely count playing for India” in T20 World Cup
Visit also: Ruben Trumpelmann’s exploits in the T20 World Cup help Namibia defeat Scotland in a low-scoring thriller.

Let’s play and Register now!

Play Rummy Online with Dafabet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

My Cricket Deal
© Copyright 2021 My Cricket Deal