IPL 2021 Teams Points Table
What the KKR will need to qualify the playoffs— they are now 4th in the points table.
- To qualify for the Playoffs, team must win the final match. Their higher NET RUN RATE will ensure their victory.
- After defeating SRH, KKR must now defeat RR in the final game to qualify for the playoffs.
- If KKR loses their final game, the scenario will become more severe. If they lose to RR, their superior NRR may still be able to carry them through if MI loses one of their next two matches.
What PBKS require to Qualify the play offs– Currently 5th on Points Table
- PBKS is ranked 5th in the points table and in a terrible situation. There is only one match left.
- First and foremost, PBKS must win their last match against CSK.
- OVERALL, they have quite few chances to QUALIFY & BOOK A PLAYOFF SPOT.
What RR require to Qualify Playoffs – Currently 6th on Points Table
- If RR is to qualify, they must win both games.
- RR versus MI on Tuesday: Mumbai Indians will be eliminated if they win.
- On Thursday, RR will face KKR in a hypothetical knockout match; a win for either team will advance them to the playoffs, if RR defeats MI.
What MI require to Qualify – Currently 7th on Points Table
- Even after winning their last 2 games, the MI remain in danger. They have the lowest NRR among the contenders, only massive wins can get them into the playoff round.