Handball Rules and Regulations. The roots of handball can be followed back to medieval times but it was in 1906 that the rules of advanced handball were, to begin with, made in Denmark. The game is hugely well known in Northern and Eastern Europe but is played around the world.
The governing body of the amusement is the Worldwide Handball League. Who compose also the World Championships. It is accepted that there are around 19 million handball players within the world nowadays.
Object of the Game
The question of handball is to score more focuses than your opponent.
A handball amusement keeps going for a control 60 minutes. Usually part into two periods of 30 minutes each with a 15 diminutive interim. For more youthful players, the period time can be diminished to 20 minutes. Handball Rules and Regulations.
Players & Equipment
The standard handball diversions highlight 7 players on each side, six outfield players, and one goalkeeper. A group will moreover have 7 substitutes, which can be utilized on a rolling premise and with no got to inform the referee.
The ball must be of a measure to fit within the hand of a player and must be made from leather or synthetic fabric. This implies also that there are three control sizes of handball. One for over 8s where the ball encompasses a circumference of 50-52 cm, a II for ladies and guys matured 12 to 16 where the ball features a circumference of 54-56cm and a III for guys matured 16 and over, with a circumference of 58-60cm.
Scoring :Handball Rules and Regulations
A goal is scored in handball when the ball is thrown into the opponent’s goal.
Winning the Game
You must score more than your opponent, to win in handball.
If the handball game is drawn at that point there must be a champ; at that point periods of overtime with a most extreme of 2 5 minute periods are played. On the off chance that the scores are still level, a shoot-out is utilized to decide the result of the game.
Rules of Handball
- A match consists of two periods of 30 minutes each.
- Each team consists of 7 players; a goalkeeper and 6 outfield players.
- Outfield players can touch the ball with any part of their body that is above the knee.
- Once a player receives possession, they can pass, hold possession or shoot.
- If a player holds possession, they can dribble or take three steps for up to three seconds without dribbling.
- Only the goalkeeper is allowed to come into contact with the floor of the goal area.
- Goalkeepers are allowed out of the goal area but must not retain possession if they are outside the goal area.
Visit also: Handball Rules and Regulations for Beginners